There's so much to learn about Walt Disney World! I don't have much time before my trip -- can you tell me the top five (or ten) things you wish every WDW visitor knew? Thanks!
- Asked by Jeff from NY on 9/11/2008
1. Start planning early and get informed. At least six months in advance, get Disney guidebooks and the free travel planning video, subscribe to online newsletters, listen to podcasts. Knowledge is power and the more informed you are, the more power...
Is there a time of the year where it is cheaper to visit Walt Disney World in Florida?
- Asked by Rosanna from NS on 10/30/2008
If you follow this link to view the rates comparison schedule "2008" and the rates comparison schedule for "2009" you will have a clear picture of the general pricing levels during different times of the year. You...
I am trying to decide if the dining option is really the best bet. Is it really that much cheaper to purchase your meals this way? If I use the dining option, are there a lot of limitations to where I can eat and what can be ordered off the menu?
- Asked by Brandy from GA on 1/11/2008
Hey there Brandy,I have been on the dining plan and asked myself the same question when we purchased it for two adults and one child (My mom, my daughter, who is seven and myself). My daughter is a picky eater and my mom doesn't really eat...
What are the best places to go for Character Dining?
- Asked by Ladonna from GA on 1/22/2008
Hi Ladonna! Here are my top character dining picks!Chef Mickey's (a loud, fun and altogether good time!)'Ohana Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch! (great for boys and girls!)Cinderella's Royal Table (highly coveted restaurant that's every...
I am a single dad with three boys 13,11,9 years old. We are thinking about doing the 4 night bahama on the Dream in October. Can you give me a ball park conservative amount of spending funds we would need for the four days. Also what type of clothes
- Asked by Samuel from FL on 9/23/2011
Ahoy, Samuel! I'm so happy to hear you are thinking of cruising with Disney! Your family will absolutely love sailing on the spectacular Disney Dream! Once you've paid the cruise fare in full, you've covered most of your onboard expenses....