« back to Kids Programs
my son will be turning 10 while we are at disney, he has chosen hollywood studios to visit that day ,what activities would be good for a fearless,adventurous boy to do that day!Also where would be a fun place to eat for him?
- Asked by Jennifer from VA on 10/7/2013
Wow, Hollywood Studios is an awesome place to spend your son's 10th Birthday at! My son absolutely loves Hollywood Studios! I will give you a sample itinerary for your son that my son would definitely approve of:
1. Get to Hollywood Studios 30 minutes before the park is scheduled to open up on that particular day
2. As soon as the park opens sign your son up for Jedi Training Academy (the sign ups are the next building down from the American Idol)
3. Go to Toy Story Midway Mania and get a FastPass for later and then ride it once
4. Ride Rockin' Roller Coaster and then Tower of Terror
5. Ride Star Tours
6. Participate in the Jedi Training Academy (at your scheduled return time)
7. Eat Lunch or Dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (indoor drive in movie theater that plays old monster movie clips and you sit in cars to eat your meal). A second choice would be 50's Prime Time Cafe
8. Watch Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular and Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show
Also make sure that you get him a Birthday Button at Guest Services because you never know what magical things could happen for him by wearing the Birthday Button. I believe that this itinerary would provide enough action and adventure for your son on his 10th Birthday!
I hope that your son has an amazing, adventurous Birthday at Hollywood Studios on your next Walt Disney World vacation!
Keep Dreaming Big!