« back to Dining Plan
Our 1st family trip to WDW in January 2014. Girls are 17 & 11. We have ADR @Coral Reef & Ohana. I want this to be truly magical for them. Was thinking at least 1 character meal. What other restaurants do you suggest for us. We have dining plan
- Asked by Tammy from NJ on 12/2/2013
Tammy, you are never too old to experience that first time magic.
I simply love dining at the parks and resorts alike. There are so many options that we never run out of new things to try or new places to go. Here is a list of some of my favorites.
- 50's Prime Time Cafe - step back into the nostagic decade of the 50s and eat classic comfort foods in "mother's kitchen".
- Biergarten - this is one of my family's must-dos every single trip. Enjoy the entertaining Bavarian entertainment while dining on German classics such as schnitzel, spatzle, and sauerkraut.
- Chef Mickey's - a great character meal with Mickey and friends. The bountiful buffet is full of great choices and it is offered for breakfast and dinner.
- 1900 Park Fare - one of my favorite character meals is dinner here. Cinderella and Prince Charming greet guests. With your daughters being older, they might enjoy the sarcastic humor of the stepsisters and stepmother. Breakfast is offered here but with different characters.
- Last, but not least, is Boma - Flavors of Africa. This wonderful buffet in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge offers tastes of Africa that you might not find anywhere else in the US, but can also cater to picky eaters, too.
I hope this offers you some great options to think about. Enjoy your magical trip creating memories to last a lifetime.