« back to Brenda's bio page
We are taking our 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son to disney this summer. I've found lists for what rides we shouldn't miss and have reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table and Be Our Guest. Are there any other events we shouldn't miss?
- Asked by Anna from OH on 2/18/2014
Congratulations on your upcoming family trip! I cherish my memories and photos from my family's Walt Disney World vacations when all of our children were very small.
I have found that the events and attractions that make each person's "must-do" list are as varied as each person's personality. With this in mind, below is a listing of some of my children's favorite preschool activities:
- Parades - The all new Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts soon!
- Character meet and greets - Check the times guides for your child's favorite character
- Character Meals - A great way to take a break from the heat and meet characters
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - where your daughter is transformed into a real Princess by Fairy Godmothers in-training.
- Fontierland Hoedown
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Mickey's Philharmagic
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Jedi Training Academy
- It's Tough to Be a Bug!
- Discovery Island Trails
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- The Boneyard
These are just a FEW of my children's favorite non-ride experiences, I hope they give you some itinerary ideas. You are sure to find your family's favorites too.