« back to Allison's bio page
We arrive on a Sunday 10pm. Leave the next Sunday 2pm. MYW tickets for 6 days. QS dining plan. Is the dining plan counted by hotel nights or MYW days? So will we have 14 meals and 7 snacks per person, or 12 meals and 6 snacks? Thanks for ALL ur help!!!
- Asked by Sarah on 1/8/2013
It is my pleasure to answer your question. I am so glad you have turned to the Moms Panel for your questions.
All of these numbers can be very confusing and overwhelming so I hope that I can clear it up for you. The Disney Dining Plan is for the number of nights you are staying at the Walt Disney World Resort. So, you will get 14 meals and 7 snacks per person during your stay!
Here are a few of my favorite quick service spots for you to consider:
- Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom
- Sunset Ranch Market in Hollywood Studios
- Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios (some of the best pastries and snacks on property, in my opinion)
- Flame Tree Barbeque in Animal Kingdom
- Sunshine Season Food Fair in the Land Pavilion at Epcot
I sure hope this helps you plan your meals. If you need more suggestions on restaurants, I hope you will stop back by to ask me more questions.