« back to Amy's bio page
Hello! I will be visiting Disney World and Universal from May 5th-12th for the very first time! Going around my three year anniversary with my significant other. What are great places on the property to stay for less $ and romantic places to dine? Thanks!
- Asked by Rebecca from NY on 1/5/2014
Hi Rebecca, spending your three year anniversary at Walt Disney World is a romantic and magical way to celebrate you special time.
Disney's Moderate Resorts are priced to be affordable and yet make you feel like you have been whisked off to a magnificent destination. Choose from the tropical beaches and decor of Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort to the Mexican oasis of Disney Coronado Springs or consider the southern delight of the French Quarter and views of the Louisiana Bayou at Disney's Port Orleans Resorts- French Quarter or Riverside.
As for a romantic dinner to celebrate your occasion, there are several places that are found within the Walt Disney World Resorts and Theme Parks. Depending on what your favorite cuisines are and the type of restaurants you enjoy check out the list below and definitely make Advance Dining Reservations online or at (407)WDW-DINE.
- Jiko-The Cooking Place (Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- California Grill (Disney's Contemporary Resort)
- Citricos (Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa)
- Narcoossee's (Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa)
- Victoria & Albert's (Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa)
- Artist Point (Disney's Wilderness Lodge)
- Flying Fish Cafe (Disney's Boardwalk)
- The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe (Downtown Disney- West Side)
- The Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney's Hollywood Studios)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Epcot, World Showcase)
May your trip to Walt Disney World be a Dream Come True and a special early best wishes to your upcoming anniversary. If I can be of further pixie dusted assistance feel free to let me know.