« back to Ritzy's bio page
I am taking my DD (3), niece (12) and nephew (10) to WDW Dec. 15-19. This is their first time at Disney! Can you suggest some special things we can do with them and possibly an itinerary? We already have reservations at 2pm on Mon. at Akershus Royal Hall.
- Asked by Ashley from TX on 12/7/2012
Watch the Related Video
Congratulations! You've selected a fabulous time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort! The recently unveiled New Fantasyland
is absolutely FABULOUS! Below you'll find a sample touring plan for the dates of your visit, but please feel free to modify it according to your preferences:
- December 15: Explore Disney's Animal Kingdom. Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade at 3:45 p.m. Visit the Downtown Disney Area or go Resort Hopping (read about this HERE)
- December 16: Visit Disney's Hollywood Studios. Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! Parade at 3:00 p.m. Fantasmic! at 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- December 17: Tour Epcot. Lunch at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at 2:00 p.m. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at 9:30 p.m.
- December 18: Visit Magic Kingdom. A Dream Come True Parade at 3:00 p.m. The theme park closes at 7:00 p.m. Attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (do purchase tickets online now)
- December 19: Visit Magic Kingdom. A Dream Come True Parade at 3:00 p.m. Main Street Electrical Parade at 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at 10:00 p.m.
Please read my top ten tips
for making your visit even more magical. Please let me know if I can answer any other Disney Vacation planning questions for you.
Enjoy celebrating the holidays Disney-style!