« back to Andi's bio page
I am a single parent traveling with a 9 year old and 12 year old on the Fanstasy in April 2012 who are very eager to do their own thing. Are there 'single' activities on the ship?
- Asked by Jody from MA on 12/23/2011
Watch the Related Video
What is incredibly unique about a Disney Cruise is that they somehow "magically" make each person in the family think that the cruise was specifically designed just for him or her.
For adults, there are many places and events you'll be interested in, including:
- Spa & Fitness: Rest and re-energize in the serenity of scenic, modern facilities
- Dining: Offering an elegant and romantic sojourn amid breathtaking ocean views, Palo is an adults-only restaurant serving fine Northern Italian cuisine while Remy features French-inspired fare in an ultra-elegant dining experience
- Quiet Cove Pool: A relaxing, adult pool
- Nightclubs and Lounges: Enjoy live music, cabaret shows, sports, dance parties and karaoke at venues that cater exclusively to adults
I've included a video about adult activities on the Disney Dream which are similar to the ones which will be on the Disney Fantasy. Plus, there are wine or beer tastings, cooking demonstrations, and animation lessons usually featured on 7+night Disney cruises and which are listed in your daily Personal Navigator (newsletter/schedule). There are even mingling events for adults ages 18+ who may be single or in college, too. I hope this helps you plan and may your vacation be magical!