« back to Stacy's bio page
It's our first visit, so what are some memorable "musts" you would recommend? We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge from 11/11-11/16, and we have a meal at Cinderella's castle and are going to Mickey's Christmas party. Any other "
- Asked by Lauren from TX on 11/2/2013
There are so many wonderful things to experience at Walt Disney World!
For your first visit, I would highly recommend the following:
1. The Epcot Food and Wine Festival ends on 11/11, so you may want to visit Epcot on your first night. You can experience cuisine from other 30 countries with stations set up around the World Showcase
2. Watch Wishes from the beach at the Polynesian
3. Visit Hollywood Studios and enjoy the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights
4. Dine at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom
5. Ride Kilamanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom
I hope you have a magical vacation!