« back to Mandy's bio page
My family of five is planning our first WDW trip for late May early June, as my eldest daughter's senior graduation trip. At one time I saw a chart on the website showing the different resort rates throughout the year and now I can't find it. Can you help?
- Asked by Andrew from UT on 11/4/2013
Congratulations on planning your first Walt Disney World vacation and what an incredible reason to celebrate! Late May and early June is a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World, slightly less crowds as most schools will not be on summer vacation yet and you will be there just in time for Star Wars Weekends
! This event is a must do in my book, especially if you are a Star Wars fan, even if you are not a Star Wars fan, this is a fantastic event.
Disney Parks have been making lots of user friendly updates to their website, so certain items may not be in the same location as before. Here's how you can find Walt Disney World's Resort Rate Calendar:
- Click on "Places To Stay" on the Walt Disney World homepage
- Select a Disney Resort of your interest
- From here you will notice several different room types that also list a starting from price, just underneath that price you will see a link written in blue that says "View Seasonal Pricing"
- Click on "View Seasonal Pricing" and you will be taken to a calendar that will show prices per a night based on the resort and room type that you have selected, currently this calendar runs through January 2015.
I hope this was helpful, Andrew and please visit me again for any tips and advice on planning your first Walt Disney World vacation.