« back to Doug's bio page
Staying at the Pop Cen. Htl, we have purchased the dining plan and regular one day tickets for 7 nts, we also purchased water p. tik. for our satay, can someone help me with the planning part. What is the best way to use your park and wtr. prks tic.
- Asked by SAMUEL from IL on 1/22/2009
Not knowing about your group it is hard to say how you should spread out your visits to parks and water parks. But here is a suggestions;
- Days 1-4, visit one park every morning. I always start at the Magic Kingdom on the first day, and then visit the other three over the next three days.
- Days 1-4, in the afternoons after a family nap break, we either go back to the park we visited that morning, or if we don't think there was enough left to see we go to a water park.
- Day 5, we go to a waterpark. Either park is good, but in this recent reply to Jennifer from PA I have some suggestions of which to visit based on different groups.
- Day 5 in the evening we have dinner reservations at one of the great restaurants in the Epcot World Showcase.
- Days 6 and 7 we go to whatever parks had the most left for my group to explore based on what we did on days 1-5.
Feel free to send follow-up questions with more info about your group.
Have a magical vacation!