« back to Annual Passes
Is it possible to find information on Tables in Wonderland Membership, like prices and deatils? We are planning on buying annual passes and are trying to figure out if the TWM is really a benifit or not. Been searching for days with no luck
- Asked by Jessica from IN on 9/18/2013
I love saving money with my Tables in Wonderland (TIW) Membership. This is a program exclusively for Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Members and Seasonal or Annual Passholders.
The current price (always subject to change without notice) is $125 for Florida Residents and $100 for DVC Members and Seasonal or Annual Passholders.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding if its right for you:
* An 18% gratuity will be added to your bill at participating Table Service locations regardless of your party size. No gratuity is added at participating Counter Service locations.
* A 20% gratuity will be added at Victoria & Albert's regardless of party size. Beginning August 1, 2014, Victoria & Albert's will no longer participate in TIW.
* The TIW discount is good for up to 10 people.
* If paying by credit card, the person whose name appears on the TIW card must present a credit card in their name.
* TIW is good for 1 year from date of purchase. Blackout dates do apply and blackout dates may vary by location.
* You can purchase TIW Memberships at any theme park or Downtown Disney Guest Relations location.
* You must be 21 to purchase a TIW Membership.
Here are a couple of very informative links that will give you more information including current participating TIW locations:
* Passholder Programs Tables In Wonderland
You can also email questions to WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.