« back to Downtown Disney
Going to spend time at downtown Disney first time what can we do with our 2 year old girl?
- Asked by James from PA on 10/17/2013
Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel James!
We love spending time at Downtown Disney (DTD)! In addition to all the awesome shops & great places to eat, here are some things your daughter may enjoy:
* Marketplace Carousel
* Marketplace Train Express
* Cap'n Jack's Marina (boat rentals)
* LEGO Imagination Center - check out all of the statutes inside and outside the store
* Watch Characters In Flight (or ride if she's an adventurous 2 year old)
* Once Upon A Toy (kids love to explore and play here)
* The World of Disney Store - there is a great Princess Room there
* Visit the Paleo Zone outside of T-Rex to dig for fossils and then check out Build-A-Dino located inside
Be sure to look for the Magic Mirror in the Princess Room in the World of Disney Store. Have your daughter stand in front of it and see what happens. Keep you camera handy.
Stop by the Waterside Stage. They often have live performances during the day.
In the summer months there are fountains near Once Upon A Toy that kids love to splash around in.
We like grabbing lunch or a snack & taking it to the tables near the water front & relaxing.
Please feel free to visit with all of your planning questions. We're thrilled to assist you!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.