« back to Anniversaries
We will be @ WDW staying at the Contemporary 12/1-12/12/14: combo10th visit, 21st wedding anniversary & delayed honeymoon. We need magical ideas for 2 impaired but fit 61 yr olds with medical needs, food restraints & budget for a once ever at reso
- Asked by Carol from GA on 1/9/2014
Hi Carol ~
Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! You'll be at Disney during one of the most magical times of the year so be sure to check out some of the holiday must dos
while you are there. Here are some suggestions to help you celebrate:
* Have dinner at the California Grill
at the Contemporary Resort. Make your reservations to coincide with Wishes Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom (MK).
* Dine at Narcoossee's
at the Grand Floridian Resort. Make your reservations near Wishes and stroll onto the deck to watch.
* Spend an evening at Downtown Disney. Start with dinner at Fulton's Crab House
and then attend a performance of Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba
* The Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
is a great way to see Wishes in the MK and enjoy some yummy desserts!
* Take one of the incredible backstage tours
* Go see the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
* Plan an evening aboard the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.