« back to Honeymoons
My new husband and I are going to Disney this march for our Honeymoon! I've never been and was wondering what things we should make sure to do while were there! I'm 20 and he is 25, no kids. We're going for a week and I don't want to miss anything! Thanks!
- Asked by Heather from MN on 1/27/2014
Hi Heather: You'll find Disney World is a wonderful vacation for adults. I used to vacation at Disney before I had kids. Some suggestions.
Head for a night out to take in entertainment, shops, and restaurants. At the Boardwalk area, stop by ESPN Club or Jellyrolls. At Downtown Disney, enjoy a balloon ride with Characters in Flight, a romantic experience with a breathtaking view of Disney World. Try a walking tour of the countries of World Showcase in Epcot and try your favorite adult drinks. Also look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience, where you can drive or ride shotgun in a NASCAR-style stock car.
- Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Epcot: Test Track, Soarin', and Mission Space
- Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania (kids or no kids, this is a must-do), Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.
- Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and Dinosaur.
For dining, consider California Grill, which features delicious California Fusion cooking and spectacular views of the Magic Kingdom and the Wishes fireworks show.