« back to Anniversaries
Hi Moms! Travelling from the UK in Aug, its my mum and dads anniversary and mums birthday, can you suggest any really exclusive and unpredictable surprises? i don't mind the cost. already got afternoon tea, chef mickeys, characters in flight in mind? ta!!
- Asked by Lizzie from West Yorkshire on 1/13/2014
Welcome back to the Disney Parks Mom Panel! How exciting to be traveling with your mum and dad as they celebrate their anniversary and your mum's birthday.
For such a momentus occasion here are some suggestions for fun and exclusive experiences:
- Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table at Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - The Chef's Table is a wonderfully exclusive dining experience where you will be able to interact with the chef and his culinary team in a private dining area as they prepare your lavish 10-course meal.
- Specialty Cruises - These include cruises to watch Wishes Nighttime Spectacular in the Seven Seas Lagoon and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth in the World Showcase Lagoon. The most exclusive cruise at Walt Disney World is aboard Grand Yacht 1, a 52-foot yacht which can accomodate up to 18 people and sets sail from Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. To reserve any of these cruises please call 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
- VIP Tour Guide - These personal tour guides help you navigate the parks with ease. Not only will they provide helpful, time-saving hints, they also provide reserved seating for shows and parades.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Wild Africa Trek - This 3-hour privately guided VIP experience will bring you up close to many of the exotic wildlife living at the Animal Kingdom.
I hope these suggestions help you plan the most magical time for your mum and dad's celebration.
Have a pixie-dusted day!
Sue N., IN