« back to Spectator Events
HI looking to see a baseball game in wide world of sports whislt staying on site from the 21st Feb 2013 for 7 days, we have the 14 day ultimate ticket that can be bought in the UK, will this inlcude admission and if so how do you go about reserving seats?
- Asked by Tracy from Durham on 12/2/2012
I have checked with the UK Walt Disney Travel Company and have been advised that although our UK Disney's Ultimate Tickets include admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, tickets to see the Atlanta Braves Spring Training do need to be booked separately.
Individual game tickets for 2013 are on sale now
on and can be purchased from Ticketmaster via the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex website.
Ticket Prices Prior to January 1, 2013 – BUY EARLY AND SAVE!
- Lower Level Reserved $33-$44
- Upper Level Reserved $23-$34
- Bleacher Level Reserved $23-$34
- 3rd Base Lawn General Admission $15-$20
- Pennant Berm General Admission $9-$14
Ticket Prices After January 1, 2013
- Lower Level Reserved $37-$49
- Upper Level Reserved $26-$38
- Bleacher Level Reserved $26-$38
- 3rd Base Lawn General Admission $17-$22
- Pennant Berm General Admission $10-$15
I hope that this information has been of help and wish you a magical holiday filled with memories which will last a lifetime!