« back to Reunions
Hello! We will be travelling to WDW in October for MNSSHP (so excited!!) as a large group. Awhile ago the Family Gatherings were suspended and I would like to know if you can suggest anything similar? Thanks so much!
- Asked by Anne Marie from NY on 7/28/2012
Watch the Related Video
Hi Ann Marie,
Family Gatherings were a lot of fun! There still are some great activities you can do with large groups that will make your trip extra special:
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise: This use to be a Grand Gathering, but it was later opened up to all guests.
- Wild Africa Trek: this is only open to guests 8 and older.
- Disney's Family Magic Tour is great if you have small children in your group
- Hoop De Doo, Mickey's Backyard Barbecue, and Spirit of Aloha are all fun dinner events that are great to do with a large group.
Hope this helps. Have a magical vacation!