« back to Water Sports
We are staying at the Polynesian and would like to rent the 2 seater speed boats. Where can we rent from?Do we need a reservation? Do you know the cost? Thanks!
- Asked by Catherine on 7/8/2013
Renting a Sea Raycer is a fantastic way to explore the water ways surrounding Disney World and can be rented at a number of locations:
- Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness- these areas will let you explore Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake, with some really great views of Magic Kingdom.
- Yacht and Beach Club and BoardWalk Inn will have you zipping around Crescent Lake
- Caribbean Beach Resort, guests can investigate Barefoot Bay
- Port Orleans you can have a lazy afternoon exploring the Sassagoula River
- Downtown Disney also has Sea Raycers available for rental.
Although advance reservations are not required, I would recommend making one if you plan to be visiting during a busy time of year or for your own piece of mind. Reservations can be made by calling (407) WDW-PLAY. In order to rent a Sea Raycer, guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid id and present a drivers license or Walt Disney World Resort id such as a room card. The rental cost is based on the length of time you wish to rent:
- 30 minutes $32.00
- 45 minutes $40.00
- 60 minutes $45.00
Kids ages 12 and over are also allowed to drive the Sea Raycers provided they are riding with a licensed driver and have parental consent by signing a release.
I hope this helps and please let me know if I can help you with any of your vacation planning!
Enjoy your Disney Time!