« back to Entertainment
My daughter (14) and I are going to disney on 8/12. We are planing on visiting epoct and hollywood studios. We are going to eat at epoct. I was wondering what we could together, she doesn't like roller coasters. Thank you so much.
- Asked by Kimberly on 7/30/2013
Thank you for coming to the Moms Panel with your question, Kimberly! You will have so much to do at Epcot, and Disney's Hollywood Studios because both theme parks feature tons of attractions, shows, and entertainment! I promise you will be going non-stop, even with skipping the roller coasters. I would suggest these 'must do's' for your trip.
Epcot Theme Park
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Living with the Land
- Illuminations Reflections of Earth
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- The American Idol Experience
- The Great Movie Ride
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Studio Backlot Tour
- Star Tours - The Adventure Continues
I hope this helps you with your planning!