« back to Kids 5-10
Hi, we are surprising our children for xmas, thoughts suggestions on or material you can provide for the surprise? a video message from a character??
- Asked by Paul from PE on 12/9/2013
It is so much fun to surprise your kids with a trip to Walt Disney World!
Here are a few ideas for the big reveal:
- Create your own Backyard (or inside) Scavenger Hunt. At each
stop along the way, leave a small Disney related item as a clue... Some
things to include would be a model car or plane, a small Mickey plush or
even a personalized Disney Gift Card. The Grand Finale, of course, is the big reveal of the trip.
- Assemble a custom puzzle together. Upload a Disney photo to any of the
stores or websites that will create a puzzle from your pictures. Let the
fun begin as the photo slowly takes shape!
- Place some wrapped presents under the tree: ideas could be a character autograph book, a photo album, a customized Christmas ornament or even maps of the parks. The possibilities are endless!
- Create a custom Disney Card. Have Mickey himself deliver the big news!
Hope this gives you some ideas for a great Christmas surprise!