« back to Spas
Hi Moms! I'm taking my Grandma (76) to WDW this summer and she is worried about missing her weekly hair appt. I would like to surprise her with reservations to get her hair done, not sure if she'd enjoy a spa treatment. Any budget friendly suggestions?
- Asked by Trevor on 1/27/2013
I must say, you are an incredibly thoughtful grandson to "treat" your grandmother to a service at a Walt Disney World Salon! I've gathered a few options for you but I suggest contacting them each separately to compare pricing. My personal choice for your grandmother would be the Ivy Trellis Salon located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The ease of traveling via monorail to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and entering the gorgeous Victorian lobby will be a treat in itself.
Also important to note, the Ivy Trellis Salon is currently under refurbishment but is scheduled to open again on February 8, 2013.
- Casa de Belleza Salon, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (407) 939-3965
- Ivy Trellis Salon, at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (407) 824-1679 (opening 2/8/13)
- Periwigs Beauty and Barber Shop, at Disney's Yacht Club (407) 934-3260
- American Beauty Salon, at Disney's Contemporary Resort (407) 824-3411
- Mandara Spa, at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel (407) 934-4772
Best wishes, Trevor, for a MAGICAL vacation with your grandmother. I know she will be pleasantly surprised by your thoughtfulness.
- View more answers about Spas