« back to Spas
Hello, on the Disney web page for Senses, and they really do not give much detail what each package provides for the cost. I was looking to surprise my wife with a pack, but would like a little more detail than just a price and name of the package.
- Asked by Lawrence on 2/12/2013
Lawrence, kudos to you for wanting to surprise your wife with a luxurious spa package at the new Senses Spa
at the Grand Floridian. My husband needs to take a tip from you!
I had the opportunity to tour the spa on my last trip to Walt Disney World and was in awe of the tranquility and peace in the atmosphere. Upon leaving my tour, I grabbed a brochure, so I think I can give you some more information that will be helpful to you.
According to the brochure, the spa packages are as follows:
- Bridal Package (Destress bath, massage, facial, and pedicure; total time 175 min)
- Express Package (massage, facial, and manicure; total time 75 min)
- Royal Package (Sugar exfoliation body treatment, Aromatherapy massage, "Purest Facial on Earth", and it also includes lunch; total time 150 min)
- Couple's Escape (Back sugar scrub, massage of your choice; total time 75 min)
You can also purchase individual treatments such as a massage or pedicure. She could have a relaxing yet timely facial or experience a luxurious day with all the bells and whistles in treatments. What I loved about Senses is that they have 3 "journeys" that you can choose from: Relax, Renew, and Imagine. Each of these focuses on different aromas and senses to take you to the ultimate state of relaxation! I hope I was able to better describe some of these packages for you. Do keep in mind that these treatments/packages could change without notice.
May she experience this gift of relaxation and appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- View more answers about Spas