« back to Character Dining
We are taking our 3 1/2 year old to Disney for the first time in November. Is character dining available for Tiana, Doc McStuffins , and Sophia The First ? If so which restaurants ? Thanks
- Asked by L Meshelle from TN on 10/11/2013
Thank you so much for the direct question, I am happy to assist!
First, let me say that your 3 year old is going to have an awesome time at Walt Disney World Resort! The look on her face as she experiences everything will not only put a smile on your face, but those memories will be etched in your mind for years to come.
Unfortunately, there is not currently a restaurant that features Tiana, Doc McStuffins, and Sofia the First. However, there are other opportunities to experience and meet some of the characters, so be sure to have your camera and autograph book handy.
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage! - Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins were recently added to the show at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- You can meet Sofia the First at the Animation Courtyard at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- You can meet Tiana at the Enchanted Glade at Magic Kingdom Park.
- While the three characters do not make an appearance, you can meet other Disney Junior characters at Disney Junior Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine at Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can meet the characters during breakfast or lunch, and will have the opportunity to interact with available characters, such as Jake and the Neverland Pirate, Special Agent Oso, or June from Disney's Little Einsteins.
Please feel free to ask additional questions as you approach your arrival date, I would love to help!
Have a magical day!