« back to Character Experiences
Hey! I am planning to take my 5 year old daughter to Disney this May. We are planning to stay 3 (full) days. I need help on deciding on what to do while we are there. She absolutely LOVES all the princesses. What is a good schedule for me to plan?
- Asked by Kari from MS on 1/14/2014
Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Mom Panel!
For a three day trip, I usually plan one day each at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. On the third day, I park hop with Animal Kingdom in the morning and Disney's Hollywood Studios in the late afternoon/evening.
While making your plans consider these experiences which are full of royal encounters:
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is an enchanted beauty salon with locations in the Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney where your little princess will be transformed into her favorite princess by her own Fairy Godmother-In-Training.
- The Princess Storybook Character Dining experience is located at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.
- Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom is a meet-and-greet location near Cinderella's Castle. Cinderella and some of her princess friends greet their royal subjects and take pictures.
- Cinderella's Royal Table is another character dining experience where all of your favorite princesses greet you for a fabulous meal.
- My Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party takes place at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in the Garden View Tea Room. The tea party is only held on select days at 10:30 a.m. so make sure to check the website for details.
I hope this gives your some fun ideas for your magical Disney vacation. If you have any other questions please come back and see me.
Have a pixie-dusted day!
Sue N., IN