« back to General
I've been to WDW in '12 and mid '13. Is there anything new to see in early '14?
- Asked by Bob from OH on 1/18/2014
Thanks so much for your question! There's never a shortage of excitement at Walt Disney World, but 2014 looks like it will be even more magical. There are so many new things to do and see, I couldn't possibly list them all here, but I did want to share a few that are at the top of my list.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is scheduled to open in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom this spring. The ride will take you right into the story of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” and I'm sure it will be a must-do for the whole family.
- The new Festival of Fantasy Parade will also debut this spring at Magic Kingdom. The floats look incredibly detailed, and I'm so excited to see what's in store for this new afternoon parade.
- Anna and Elsa, the two main characters from "Frozen," are now greeting guests at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.
- Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins will be joining their pals Handy Manny and Jake from "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" at Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine starting January 26, 2014.
- Spice Road Table will soon be opening at the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot. The menu is described as "Mediterranean small plates" and the setting overlooks scenic World Showcase Lagoon.
- Princess Fairytale Hall opened in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom late 2013.
I'd also recommend you check out the 2014 Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2014
post from the Disney Parks Blog, which has even more information on what's coming this year.
Wishing you a most magical vacation!