« back to Teens
My daughter is 13 years old we are going to visit Disney orlando in march 28 to 31 for her b-day. Any different places other than theme park,water park or Disney Quest that she can go to for fun? Gracias for su ayuda. Yamila.
- Asked by Elena from FL on 1/25/2008
Taking the theme parks, water parks and Disney Quest out of the mix does take away many of your entertainment options, but certainly not all of them. So here are some suggestions:
- If your daughter is a sports fan, you could take in a game at the Wide World of Sports complex. For schedule information, check www.disneyworldsports.com
- You could play a nostalgic round of miniature golf. There are two wonderful mini-golf courses at WDW: Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland
- You could go horseback riding at Fort Wilderness
- You could see the wonderful Cirque du Soliel show at Downtown Disney
- You could rent a boat at one of the resorts and explore the Seven Seas Lagoon
- You could rent a bike at one of the resorts and tour the area
- You could see a movie at the AMC 24-plex at Downtown Disney.
These are just some thoughts. Hope they help.