« back to Teens
It is our first time traveling to Disneyworld. We have been to Disneyland. Our children are 14 and 12. What things do you recommend we plan on doing with our teens? Which parks do you think we will want to plan to spend the most time in?
- Asked by Lisa from CA on 2/4/2013
Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel Lisa!
So excited to hear that you're becoming a bi-coastal Disney family! Disney World has something to offer the young and the young at heart and I had a great time visiting as a teenager. Here are some things that I think your kids may enjoy at each of the parks:
* Space Mountain
* Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
* Splash Mountain
* Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Haunted Mansion
* Tomorrowland Speedway
* Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (Interactive Trading Card Adventure)
* Main Street Electrical Parade
* American Idol Experience
* Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
* Star Tours
* Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
* Toy Story Midway Mania!
* Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
* Tower of Terror
* Festival of the Lion King
* Kilimanjaro Safaris
* Kali River Rapids
* Expedition Everest
* Primeval Whirl
* Mission: SPACE
* Test Track
* Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
* Characters in Flight
There are also tons of recreation activities
outside the parks from archery lessons to sea raycers to miniature golf. We love Parasailing at the Contemporary.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR for you! Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison