« back to Spas
I want to plan a day while I'm at Disney where my hubby takes the kids to the park and I just have a "me" day. Can you provide some suggestions for any spas or a place to have a mani/pedi done to have a relaxation day?
- Asked by Christie on 2/8/2013
Good for you! I admire you for taking a day for yourself while on vacation. You need time to yourself to relax, recharge and rejuvenate!
I definitely recommend visiting the new spa, Senses, which is at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. This brand new spa is wonderful! They offer massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and other relaxing services. Their spa also has a whirlpool, sauna and heated lounge chairs. Take an afternoon and spend it at the spa, relaxing both before and after your spa service.
You can also enjoy some of the other relaxing things to do at Disney World, such as:
- Order room service at your resort and relax and eat breakfast in bed while your hubby takes the kids to the park
- Go to the pool at your resort. If you are staying at a resort with a hot tub, bring a magazine, sink in and relax in the hot tub
- Rent a cabana by the pool. The Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Polynesian offer cabana rentals. The Polynesian even offers a premium cabana rental with top of the line amenities, including a table, chairs, lounge table TV, DVD player, ceiling fan, mini refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and water. You can even arrange for private dining and poolside massages for full relaxation
I hope you have a magical vacation!
- View more answers about Spas