« back to Florida Resident
I have to renew my daughters florida resident pass and she is 10 dose she need proof of resident or an id or is it still under mine since she is still a minor..
- Asked by albert from FL on 11/2/2013
Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel Albert!
In order to receive the Florida resident
discount, proof of Florida residency is required for each adult 18 years of age or older. Since your daughter is a minor, you can show your proof of Florida residency. The following is considered proof of Florida residency:
- A Florida driver's license
- A Florida State-issued ID card that must show a Florida address
- A Florida based military ID
If Guests are unable to provide one of the above forms of identification, then for each adult ticket purchased (18 years of age or older) one of the following dated within the last 2 months of visit showing proof of a Florida residential address must be provided along with a corresponding picture ID (a passport, driver's license, state-issued ID card):
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility Bill
- Mail from a financial institution (including checking, savings or investment account statement)
- Mail from a Federal, State, County or City Government Agency
The link shown above has complete details.
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.