« back to What's Included?
Can you please give a detailed description of each of the four types of campsites at Ft. Wilderness? For example, what size camper/rv will each type accommodate? What type of hook-ups are available at each?
- Asked by Jennifer from TN on 1/2/2014
Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Mom Panel.
The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort features four types of sites. These sites are Tent/Pop-up, Full Hook-up, Preferred and Premium. All sites all can sleep 10 people.
- Tent/Pop Up sites offer water, power, cable and internet. While they do have a paved pad, they do not accommodate RVs.
- Full Hook-up sites offer water, power, sewer, cable and internet. These sites are for RVs. However, these sites are also big enough accommodate a tent (maybe two if they are small)as well as the RV.
- Preferred sites are exactly the same as Full Hook-up sites but are located in Loops 100, 200 and 300 which is near the Settlement Trading Post, Marina and Pioneer Hall which is home of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- Premium sites offer water, power, sewer, cable and internet connections. These sites are meant for 'big rig' RVs. The larger paved pad on each site does not allow any room for tents.
I hope this helps. If you need more information please come back and visit the Mom Panel!
Have a magical day!
Sue N., IN