« back to Castaway Cay
First cruise EVER!
1) What food and drinks do we actually pay for on the cruise? We will be sailing on the Dream in Sept 2011.
2) On Castaway Cay, same food ?'s.
I'm such a newbie when it comes to WDW/DCL and anything Florida, thanks!
- Asked by Jennifer from CA on 2/6/2011
Hi Jennifer! Congratulations on booking your First Cruise on the spectacular Disney Dream! Your family will absolutely fall in love with Disney Cruise Line! You will be very happy to know that most of the food and drinks, both onboard the ship and at Castaway Cay, are already included in the cost of your cruise fare. There are a few minor exceptions as noted below:
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Specialty Drinks, such as Smoothies and Coffee Concoctions.
- Pre-packaged snacks and beverages outside the Walt Disney Theatre.
- Adult-only upscale dining experiences at Remy and Palo. These restaurants are not part of your nightly dining rotation. If you wish to dine at either place you will need to make advanced dining reservations either online or upon embarkation.
The food at Castaway Cay's Cookie's BBQ is included in the cost of your cruise fare. However, alcoholic beverages at any of the three open air bars are not included. Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance. I will be very happy to answer any questions you have about the amazing Disney Dream.Have a fabulous First Cruise!