« back to Spas
Hi! Can you please tell me how to get more info, Pricing, transportation ect for the spa's around Disney? We'll be staying at the Carribean beachj for the first week in March 2009 and I'd like to plan a relax time for my mom and I.
- Asked by erin on 1/24/2009
What a great treat for you and your mother. Currently, there are three full service spas located on Walt Disney World property.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
I was able to access Spa Menus by going to www.intercot.com
. Once there, click on the "info central" link at the top of the page. Under the Accommodations heading you will find a link called "Health Clubs and Spas". This will take you to a page showing all of the features at the health clubs and spas located on WDW property. You will be able to click a link at the end of each Spas description that will take you to a page of menus and pricing. Remember that this is not an official Disney website, and prices & packages are subject to change.
As far as traveling to these spa locations, you have a couple of options. You could take the bus to either the Transportation and Ticket Center and transfer either to a bus going to that resort or take the monorail to Grand Floridian. Similarly, you can take a bus from the theme parks or Downtown Disney to your spa location. Finally, you might consider splurging and taking a cab to the spa of your choice.
To schedule an appointment:
- Saratoga Springs (407)827-4455
- Grand Floridian (407)824-2332
- Mandara Spa (407)934-4772 -- just for reference, children ages 4-12 receive 2 complimentary hours at Camp Dolphin when you purchase a spa service lasting 75 min. or more.
Have a magical and relaxing vacation!
- View more answers about Spas