« back to Gen. Planning & Tools
I purchased the iPhone App for the MK and was planning on purchasing the others. I shouldn't have waited because as you have mentioned, they're gone from the APP Store. Did you receive a reply from your email to the app creator?
- Asked by Denise from MI on 5/22/2009
For those of you who are wondering, Denise is referring to the question found HERE
and the follow-up question HERE
To answer your question, I sent an email to the Magic Kingdom Mini Guide app creator several days ago and WDWhave not yet heard back from them. In the intervening time, I have found a few other cool Disney and travel iPhone apps that I have added to my own phone.
- WDW Dining. Gives links to menus and menu prices.
- WDW Times. Park Times Guide information.
- WDW Today. Park Hours and events info.
- Packing Pro. Lists ideas of things to pack on any vacation.
- iFare Finder. Look for the cheapest airline tickets.
- The Weather Channel. Up to the minute forecasts.
- American Idol game. Play it while you're waiting for the American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios to put you in the mood.
I hope you and your iPhone have a wonderful visit to WDW :-)