« back to Reservations
Erin, Is there a way to book the Fantasmic dining package through the online ADR system? Also, can you make reservations sooner than 7AM through this system? Don't want to miss out!
- Asked by Sheryl from NY on 6/18/2009
The online reservations system is new to all of us. Even the Moms Panelists have LOTS of questions about the ins and outs of making reservations online. Here are some details we found out today:
- There are several dining experiences that cannot yet be booked online. These include the Fantasmic Dinner Packages, My Disney's Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Jiko Dinner Series (regular Jiko dining CAN be booked online), Wanyama Safari Resort Tour and the Sweetheart Dinner for two. It is likely that online booking for these events will be added at a later date.
- Victoria & Alberts is the only regular restaurant where booking is not available online.
- The largest party size able to book online is up to 10 guests.
- You can execute online cancelations of reservations online for bookings that did not require a credit card. Cancelations of bookings made with a credit card need to be done through Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.
We have specifically asked for a clarification about what time the new online bookings become available each day. Our cast member contacts are getting back to us on this. Please ask this question again in a day or two and we should have an accurate answer.
Good luck with your planning!