« back to Dining
Where can my daughter dine with the princesses? Like, just us? Are there reservations for that?
- Asked by brittany from FL on 2/10/2010
If you're talking about a private meal with just your family and princesses, then there is no character dining location like that. However, there are several places where you can dine with princesses and still get lots of great attention. The princess locations are:
- Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Cinderella greets guests in lobby. Upstairs in the dining room, a rotating cast of four to six princesses and leading ladies will appear. They stop at every table in the room to chat, pose for photos and sign autographs.
- Princess Storybook meals at the Akershus in Epcot (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Four to six princesses stop at every table in the room to chat, pose for photos and sign autographs.
- 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. At dinner, you'll find Cinderella and Prince Charming as well as Cindy's stepmother and stepsisters. They also stop at every table.
You may also want to consider the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian which involves even more personal princess attention.
You can find out more information about any of these dining locations by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- View more answers about Dining