« back to Water Sports
Hey Ritzy, Can you give me details/requirements for boat rental, parasailing, etc. at Contemporary Resort? My oldest son will be almost 15 next time we go and I'm trying to find fun things for him to do as he "ages out" of characters and pool sli
- Asked by Laurie from MI on 3/29/2011
! Absolutely! Watercraft rental, parasailing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, and jet skiing are just a few of the fantastic recreation activities
your fifteen year old son will surely enjoy at Disney's Contemporary Resort
. Below you'll find some useful information regarding requirements, as well as, current pricing for each of those activities:
- Parasailing. Weight Requirement: Minimum of 130 lbs to a Maximum of 320 lbs. Cost: $90 for half an hour or $130 for a deluxe experience.
- Rent a boat with a driver to enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, etc. Cost: $165 per hour or $85 for a half hour.
- Watercraft Rental. Guests must be 16 years or older. However jet-skis can hold up to three people or 400 lbs, whichever comes first. Cost: $135 per hour or $80 for a half hour.
- Sea Raycers can be rented at the Marina by calling (407) 824-2464. Guests must be at least five feet tall and older than twelve to drive. Can hold up to two guests or a maximum of 320 lbs. Cost: $47.93 per hour or $34.08 for a half hour.
Be sure to make reservations as soon as possible. Simply call (407) 939-0754. Alternatively you may contact (407) WDW-PLAY. Please let me know if I may be able to assist you any further. Have a memorable visit to the Walt Disney World Resort!