« back to Weddings
My best friend is having a disney wedding next summer, I want to get them a VERY special gift (whether is be something/activity in one of the parks or an actual gift) but wanted some ideas from PRO's! HELP PLEASE ;)
- Asked by emma on 3/20/2011
What a thought friend you are! Your friend and her fiance may be perfect for each other. But you are combining two of my own loves: Disney and shopping. Now that's a match made in heaven!
We both know that wedding gifts no longer mean toasters and towels. So if I had Disney World as my shopping oasis, here are a few things I'd consider as presents for the bride and groom:
- Would they like a couple's spa treatment to help them rejuvenate after the stresses of the wedding?
- Do they have a favorite restaurant at Disney World? How about treating them to a night on the town? Maybe they would like a romantic dinner at Citricos. Or maybe they would enjoy the Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe.
- How about having wine and chocolates sent up to their Resort room?
- Maybe the Prince and Princess would like a royal coach of their own. A horse-drawn carriage ride at the Fort Wilderness Resort is always romantic!
I'm sure, no matter what, you will find a fantastic gift in honor of their marriage. Good luck!