« back to Parking
My family is heading to DW in Sept and we have several char meals planned. Our first is split Chef Mickeys/Cinderellas Table. Should we all go to Cont Resort and then 2 take monorail over to MK? If you are staying at one resort can you park at another?
- Asked by Mary from SC on 7/4/2011
Yes, you can park at the Contemporary Resort even if you are staying at another resort. However, I would note that if you plan on touring the Magic Kingdom after your meal, it would be best to park at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Sometimes you'll be given a time-limited parking pass when dining at a resort for dinner.
So, here's two options:
1. Everyone go via car and park at Transportation and Ticket Center
2. Guests headed to Cinderella's Royal Table can take monorail to the Magic Kingdom. While those dining at Chef Mickey's can monorail to the Contemporary.
1. Everyone rides in car to the Contemporary Resort
2. Guests dining at Chef Mickey's proceed to fourth floor concourse while the Cinderella diners can walk over to the Magic Kingdom entrance.
There is one additional option.
1. Everyone takes bus to the Magic Kingdom
2. From the bus depot, those dining at the Contemporary are only a short walk to the hotel.
Enjoy your wonderful meals!