« back to Water Parks
Hello, I recently purchased the 7 day park hopper pass with the water park option. How many days are you allotted for the water park? Is it 7 days also, or are you only allowed to visit the water parks 1 or 2 times during your 7 day stay? Thank You.
- Asked by Jennifer from PA on 4/2/2009
With a seven-day ticket with the Water Park Fun and More add-on,
you will be given seven days of theme park admissions PLUS seven admissions to
the water parks or Disney Quest. You can use more than one of
these 14 total admissions in one day. You can use them in any order you wish. Here are some examples of how you
might do this:
- Go to Epcot in the morning and Blizzard Beach in the afternoon. This uses one theme park admission and one WPF&M admission.
- Go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning and Disney Quest in the afternoon. This uses two WPF&M admissions.
- Go to Blizzard Beach in the morning, Disney Quest in the afternoon,
and the Magic Kingdom at night. Use one theme park admission and two
- Spend the whole day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Use one theme park admission.
- And since you have a Park Hopper, you could visit more than one theme park per day. Spend the morning at Epcot and the evening at the Animal Kingdom and you've use one day of theme park admissions.
If you want to use all seven of your WPF&M admissions by visiting a water park every day, you would be welcome to do this as well.
As you can see, you have LOTS of options. I hope you have a great trip enjoying all the fun!