« back to Graduations
I am looking for ideas to make a trip to Disney to celebrate a high school graduation extra special. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Stephanie from IL on 1/3/2012
Watch the Related Video
What a fantastic way to celebrate a most important milestone! To bring that extra touch of Disney magic to a graduation celebration, I recommend any of the following ideas:
- Make Advanced Dining Reservations (ADR) for a very special graduation meal. For some of my favorite restaurants, please read HERE. Be sure to book ADR by calling (407) WDW-DINE or book online up to 180 days in advance
- Book a treatment of two at any of the fabulous Spas on property
- Experience the Wild Africa Trek, or view fireworks from a Specialty Cruise
- Get tickets for Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba
- Enjoy a personalized tour experience with VIP Tour Guide Services
- Play a round of Golf!
There so many amazing experiences to make magic happen at the Walt Disney World Resort! I invite you to spend some time browsing through our website for more ideas on activities that might be ideally suited to the graduate's interests. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. It would be my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
Congratulations and Happy New Year!