« back to the home page
Hello, I have two girls (9 and 11 years old), I would like to know what activities should we do that they would love to do? What are the must see things for them? We are going from Aug 24 to Aug 31, what will be the theme during that time? Thanks!!
- Asked by Stephanie from QC on 8/3/2012
I have two daughters (8 and 12 years old), and here are some MUST-SEE ideas for your daughters:
For your nine year old:
* Make reservations at The Pirates League
for the mermaid makeover. Just call 407-WDW-CREW to make a reservation today. I will tell you my eight year is very excited about this!
For both of your daughters:
* If your daughters like playing video games, then you MUST experience DisneyQuest Interactive Theme Park
. Located at Downtown Disney - West Side, this is a one-of-a-kind gaming experience filled with five floors of 3D and classic video games that will provide hours of fun!
* If you are looking for a FUN place to eat dinner, then make a reservation at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
. This dinner show is absolutely incredible, with awesome entertainment and delicious food! You can either make reservations online
or call 407-WDW-DINE.
For your eleven year old:
* If your daughter is anything like my daughter, then shopping is something I know she will enjoy! Downtown Disney
has some incredible shops like TrenD, D Street, and World of Disney that will allow her to shop until she drops!
If you have other questions, please let me know!
Have a MAGICAL day!