« back to the home page
Top 5 things to see/do/eat/experience at Walt Disney World with young children???
- Asked by Lisa on 1/8/2013
There are so many things to do at the Walt Disney World Resort that young children (and their parents!) will enjoy, but here are my top five picks (in no particular order):
- Have a Character Dining experience. Chef Mickey’s provides a bright, fun atmosphere to meet classic friends such as Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. If you have a little princess in your brood, then Cinderella’s Royal Table is a must! Disney Princesses visit each table during a regal meal right inside Cinderella Castle.
- Ride the exciting Kilimanjaro Safaris attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and get up close and personal with real African animals in their natural habitats, including lions, elephants, giraffes and more.
- Experience Turtle Talk With Crush, a Q-and-A session featuring the most righteous turtle In the ocean! Crush communicates directly with little dudes and dudettes—even calling them by name—about anything they want!
- See the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade. This parade features upbeat music and colorful floats that carry favorite Disney Characters depicting scenes from familiar Disney stories.
- Visit Storybook Circus in New Fantasyland and ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Your little ones will love exploring the circus-themed play area instead of waiting in a traditional queue. You’ll receive a pager that holds your place in line while your kids slide, climb and jump.
Please feel free to ask me any other questions as you plan your pixie-dusted vacation, Lisa!
Wishing you magic,